oscus teacher

Este blog quiere ser un punto de encuentro para reforzar la experiencia del aula en la materia de Inglés.



martes, 22 de marzo de 2011

frases hechas reported questions (yes/no) pendientes 1º - 2ª convocatoria (22-3-11)

REPORTED QUESTIONS (yes/no)

- Yo dije: "¿está rota la mesa?".
I said: “is the table broken?”
I asked if the table was broken.

- Tú me dijiste: "¿está comiendo tu hermano?".
You said to me: “is your brother eating?”
You asked me if my brother was eating.

- Él dijo: "¿iré a verte?".
He said: “ will I go to see you?”
He asked if he would go to see you.

- Ella dijo: "¿fui a Londres ayer?".
She said: “did I go to London yesterday?”
She asked if she had gone to London the day before

- Nosotros os dijimos: "¿os las hemos enviado?".
We said to you: “have we sent you them?”
We asked you if we had sent you them

- Vosotros me dijisteis: " ¿te lo podemos comprar?".
You said to me: “can we buy you it?”
You asked me if you could buy me it.

- Ellas nos dijeron: "¿os invitaremos?"
They said to us: “will we invite you?”
They asked us if they would invite us

- Tú me preguntaste: "¿será difícil el examen?".
You asked me: “will the exam be difficult?”
You asked me if the exam would be difficult.

- Ella me preguntó: " ¿te lo puedo enseñar?".
She asked me: “can I show you it?”
She asked me if she could show me it

- Yo os pregunté: "¿vendréis?".
I asked you: “will you come?”
I asked you if you would come