oscus teacher

Este blog quiere ser un punto de encuentro para reforzar la experiencia del aula en la materia de Inglés.



lunes, 3 de mayo de 2010

test sentences reported speech

- Tim said: "If I continue this diet I should lose twenty pounds by the end of..." 
Tim said that if he continued that diet he should lose twenty pounds by the end of...

- He said he was terribly sorry
He said: "I'm terribly sorry"

- He said to her: "I was so caught up in my thoughts I didn't see you!"
He told her he had been so caught up in his thoughts he had not seen her

- She said: "It's OK. Nothing's broken... I wasn't watching my step either." 
She said it was OK, that nothing had/was broken. She had not been watching her step either.

- He asked her: "Don't I know you from somewhere?" 
He asked her if he did not know her from somewhere

- She said to him: "You're Tim, Jack's brother!"
She told him he was Tim, Jack's brother

- He said to her: "Why don't we have a cup of coffee and donut?"
He asked her why they did not have a cup of coffee and donut

- She said: "I thought you wanted to continue your diet!" 
She said she had thought he had wanted to continue his diet