oscus teacher

Este blog quiere ser un punto de encuentro para reforzar la experiencia del aula en la materia de Inglés.



viernes, 14 de mayo de 2010

repaso final 3ª evaluación - unit 4

UNIT4

 pasado perfecto 
- Habíamos estado en el cine cuando vimos a María
We had been in the cinema when we saw Mary
We had not been in the cinema when we saw Mary
Had we been in the cinema when we saw Mary? (Yes, we had / No, we hadn't)

futuro simple 
- Jon vendrá con nosotros
Jon will come with us
Jon will not come with us
Will Jon come with us? (Yes, he will / No, he won't)

- Janire se enfadará con su profesor
Janire will get angry with her teacher
Janire will not get angry with her teacher
Will Janire get angry with her teacher? (Yes, she will / No, she won't)

futuro be going to + infinitivo 
- Os voy a ver el mes que viene
I am going to see you next month
I am not going to see you next month
Am I going to see you next month? (Yes, I am / No, I am not)

- Vas a aprobar si escribes y trabajas duro
You are going to pass if you write and work hard
You are not going to pass if you do not write and work hard
Are you going to pass if you write and work hard? (Yes, I am / No, I am not)

futuro continuo 
- Mañana, a las 3'15, estarás comiendo un bocadillo
Tomorrow, at a quarter past three, you will be eating a sandwich
Tomorrow, at a quarter past three, you will not be eating a sandwich
Tomorrow, at a quarter past three, will you be eating a sandwich? (Yes, I will / No, I won't)