oscus teacher

Este blog quiere ser un punto de encuentro para reforzar la experiencia del aula en la materia de Inglés.



lunes, 10 de mayo de 2010

repaso final 3ª evaluación - Unit 2

UNIT2

 pasado simple
- Anaís jugó en el parque
Anaís played in the park
Anaís did not play in the park
Did Anaís play in the park? (Yes, she did / No, she didn't)

pasado continuo
- Raquel estaba durmiendo en el parque
Raquel was sleeping in the park
Raquel was not sleeping in the park
Was Raquel sleeping in the park? (Yes, she was / No, she wasn't)
- Yo estaba comiendo un bocata
I was eating a sandwich
I was not eating a sandwich
Was I eating a sandwich? (Yes, I was / No, I wasn't)
- Estaba leyendo cuando sonó el teléfono
I was reading when the telephone rang
- Mientras estaba estudiando tú estabas cantando
While I was studying, you were singing

Preposiciones
tiempo
- at two o'clock
- in June
- on Monday
...
lugar
- at home
- in the garden
- on the table
...
duración
- from 8'00 to 14'20
- until / till the next day
- for five years
- since 1999 
...
movimiento o dirección
- across the street
- along the road
- at the airport
- into the classroom
- through the window
- up and down the ladder
...
 mo
aasdasdf