oscus teacher

Este blog quiere ser un punto de encuentro para reforzar la experiencia del aula en la materia de Inglés.



miércoles, 19 de mayo de 2010

repaso reported speech - FRASES - declarativas

FRASES PARA HACER - DECLARATIVAS
* si tienes dudas, contacta.
  1.  "It's raining," she said.
  2.  He said to her, "I love you."
  3.  "I saw María in the supermarket yesterday," said  Carlos.
  4.  "We've lived here for three years," he said.
  5.  "I'll bring a pasta salad," said Francesca.
  6.  "Mark's going to install solar panels," said Miranda.
  7.  "They found gold here," said the geology teacher.
  8.  "Jenny can't speak French," said Pierre.
  9.  "I first met my wife in Seville," he told us.
  10.  "I want your homework handed in by tomorrow," he said.
  11.  "My mother made these cakes," said Juan.
  12.  "I'm feeling tired now," said David.