oscus teacher

Este blog quiere ser un punto de encuentro para reforzar la experiencia del aula en la materia de Inglés.



lunes, 10 de noviembre de 2014

B-2 test unit 2 tenses (3)

-->
3) complete the sentences with the correct future form of the verbs in brackets:

1)         I promise I  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  (buy) you a new laptop for your birthday.
2)         At 7 p.m. tomorrow you’ll find me at home. I _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  (arrive) by then.
3)         A: What are you doing tonight? B: I  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  (watch) a science fiction film on TV.
4)         Can you hear the funny noise in my computer? I think it  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  (crash) any minute now.
5)         In the year 2015 the Internet _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  (be) the main means of communication.
6)         At this time tomorrow we  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  (chat) via Skype with our friends in Brazil.
7)         By next week I _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  already _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  (buy) a new webcam.
8)         If you enter the Pleasure Machine, your life  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  (not be) the same again.

solution