oscus teacher

Este blog quiere ser un punto de encuentro para reforzar la experiencia del aula en la materia de Inglés.



viernes, 14 de marzo de 2014

PASSIVE VOICE (III) examples different tenses

examples with different tenses:

Present perfect
I have bought a new bag
a new bag HAS BEEN BOUGHT by me
Present cont
I am buying a new bag
a new bag IS BEING BOUGHT by me
Past simple
I bought a new bag
a new bag WAS BOUGHT by me
Present simple
I buy a new bag
a new bag IS BOUGHT by me
Past perfect
I had bought a new bag
a new bag HAD BEEN BOUGHT by me
Future (simple)
I will buy a new bag
a new bag WILL BE BOUGHT by me
Future (cont)
I will be buying a new bag
a new bag WILL BE BEING BOUGHT by me
Present perf cont
I have been buying a new bag
a new bag HAS BEEN BEING BOUGHT by me
Past contin
I was buying a new bag
a new bag WAS BEING BOUGHT by me
Past perfect cont
I had been buying a new bag
a new bag HAD BEEN BEING BOUGHT by me
Future (going to)
I am going to buy a new bag
a new bag  IS GOING TO BE BOUGHT by me
Future (perfect)
I will have bought a new bag
a new bag WILL HAVE BEEN BOUGHT by me
Cond (modals)
I would buy a new bag
a new bag WOULD BE BOUGHT by me