oscus teacher

Este blog quiere ser un punto de encuentro para reforzar la experiencia del aula en la materia de Inglés.



miércoles, 4 de enero de 2012

presente perfecto continuo - frases (1)


Have you been working this week?
Yes, I have been working hard this week
No, I have not been working hard this week

Have you been watching tv today?
Yes, I have been watching tv today
No, I have not been watching tv today

have you been playing football today?
Yes, I have been playing football today
No, I have not been playing football today

Have you been going to the swimming-pool?
¿Has estado yendo a la piscina?
Yes, I have been going to the….

Have you been going to the park lately?
Yes, I have been going to the park lately
No, I have not been going to the park lately 

* Si aparece "last week", hablamos de una acción terminada = pasado simple 
Did you go to the park last week?