oscus teacher

Este blog quiere ser un punto de encuentro para reforzar la experiencia del aula en la materia de Inglés.



lunes, 11 de mayo de 2015

test units 5 & 6 (4)



4) TRADUCE LAS FRASES PONIÉNDOLAS EN ESTILO DIRECTO E INDIRECTO

STATEMENTS  

1.-ellos dijeron que mañana sería el examen
They said: “the exam will be tomorrow”
They said that the exam would be the next day

2.- ellos dijeron que podía haber ido al partido
They said that I/he/she could have gone to the match
They said: “I / YOU/ he/she can have gone to the match”

3.- jonathan me dijo que él ayudaba mucho a sus padres
Jonathan told me that he helped his parents a lot
Jonathan told me: “ i help my parents a lot”

4.- ellas dijeron: "nuestros hijos abrieron los regalos"
They said: “our sons opened the presents”
They said that their sons had opened the presents

5.- la profesora dijo a charles que era un estudiante brillante
The teacher told charles (that) he was a bright student
The teacher told charles: “you are a bright student”


* EN INDIRECTO SIEMPRE "TOLD" SI LE DICE A ALGUIEN (acompañado de a quien se le dice), SI NO, "SAID"

COMMANDS

1.- el me dijo: “véndemelo”.
He told me: ”sell me it”
He told me to sell him it

2.- ella me dijo que se las comprara
She told me to buy her them
She told me: “buy me them”

3.- el señor Martin dijo a Maggie que no llegara tarde al colegio
MR MARTIN TOLD MAGGIE NOT TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL
MR MARTIN TOLD MAGGIE:” DON’T BE LATE FOR SCHOOL”.

4.- Mi jefe me pidió que hiciera algunas horas extra el domingo
MY BOSS ASKED ME TO DO SOME OVERTIME ON SUNDAY
MY BOSS ASKED ME: “DO SOME OVERTIME ON SUNDAY”.

5.- Ellos nos dijeron: "no cerréis nuestra puerta"
THEY TOLD US: “DON’T CLOSE OUR DOOR”
THEY TOLD US NOT TO CLOSE THEIR DOOR

QUESTIONS  

1.- nos preguntaron cuántos libros había
They asked us how many books there were
They asked us: “how many books are there?”

2.-  Soraya me preguntó si había ido con ella al médico la semana anterior
SORAYA ASKED ME IF I HAD GONE TO THE DOCTOR WITH HER THE PREVIOUS WEEK/THE WEEK BEFORE.
SORAYA ASKED ME:  “DID YOU GO TO THE DOCTOR WITH ME LAST WEEK?”

3.- Él me preguntó: "¿Cómo estoy respondiendo a la pregunta?" 
HE ASKED ME: “HOW AM I ANSWERING THE QUESTION?”
HE ASKED ME HOW HE WAS ANSWERING THE QUESTION

4.- Frank nos preguntó: “¿Por qué no saldréis mañana?
Frank asked us: “Why won’t you go out tomorrow?”
 Frank asked us why we would not go out the following day

5.- Me preguntaste: “¿cuántos años tienes?”
You asked me: “how old are you?”
You asked me how old I was