oscus teacher

Este blog quiere ser un punto de encuentro para reforzar la experiencia del aula en la materia de Inglés.



lunes, 11 de mayo de 2015

test units 5 & 6 (3)



3) PON LAS FRASES EN LA FORMA CORRESPONDIENTE PARA QUE ESTÉN EN ESTILO DIRECTO E INDIRECTO.

1.- she told me not to wear my trainers at work
She told me: “don’t wear your trainers at work”
2.- they said to us: “we have waited for you”
They told us they had waited for us
3.- you said to me: “can I smoke?”
YOU ASKED ME IF YOU COULD SMOKE
4.-  the teacher asked us:” do the exercises”.
the TEACHER ASKED US TO DO THE EXERCISES.

5.- She said to me: "I will sell you it"
SHE TOLD ME SHE WOULD SELL ME IT

4.- He said to me: "visit a lot of countries"
HE TOLD ME TO VISIT A LOT OF COUNTRIES

5.- He said not to kill a spider
HE SAID: “DON’T KILL A SPIDER”

6.- You said to us: "they repaired us them"
YOU TOLD US THEY HAD REPAIRED YOU THEM

7.- You asked me why I had sent you many sentences
YOU ASKED ME: “ WHY HAVE YOU SENT ME/US MANY SENTENCES?  /... DID YOU SEND...

8.- You said to me: "does she kiss him?"
YOU ASKED ME IF SHE KISSED HIM

9.- they told us: "when have we improved you it?" THEY ASKED US WHEN THEY HAD IMPROVED US IT