oscus teacher

Este blog quiere ser un punto de encuentro para reforzar la experiencia del aula en la materia de Inglés.



martes, 29 de octubre de 2013

ejemplos FUTURE TENSES - unit 2

futuro simple “will”
a)     decisión en el momento de hablar
The exam is really easy, I will pass

b)     predicciones
It will rain tomorrow

c)      hechos muy probables en futuro
 I will invite her to have dinner next Saturday

d)     ofrecerse a hacer algo
I will prepare it for you

e)     hacer promesas
I will visit you as soon as I get to London, I promise

f)       primer condicional
If you study you will pass

g)     pedir algo educadamente
Will you close the window, please?

futuro “be going to”
a)     planes futuros ya previstos
We are going on an excursion next Friday

b)     expresar intenciones
I am going to study hard for the exam

c)      predicciones basadas en evidencias en presente
It is raining a lot, you are going to get wet

futuro continuo
a)     acciones desarrollándose en un momento del futuro
At this time next week we will be doing an exam

b)     preguntar planes de otros de manera indirecta
Will you be coming to the cinema with us?

c)      hablar de hechos programados en futuro
I will not be coming next week, I have to go to Madrid

futuro perfecto
a)     acciones acabadas en un momento del futuro
By next week we will have finished five units