oscus teacher

Este blog quiere ser un punto de encuentro para reforzar la experiencia del aula en la materia de Inglés.



lunes, 20 de mayo de 2013

B-2 ejercicios unit 6 - 6

2.- (option 1) We get books at the second-hand bookshop as / since they are much cheaper
(option 2) As / since / because books are much cheaper at the second-hand bookshop, we get them there.
(option 3) Books are much cheaper at the second-hand bookshop, so we get them there.

3.- (option 1) I used a dictionary as / because / since my English was not very fluent.
(option 2) Because / Since my English was not very fluent, I used a dictionary.
(option 3) My English was not very fluent, so I used a dictionary.

4.- (option 1) Paul taught us some good expressions in English as / since he is a native speaker.
(option 2) Paul is a native speaker, so he taught us some good expressions in English.
(option 3) As / Because / Since Paul is a native speaker, he taught us some good expressions in English