oscus teacher

Este blog quiere ser un punto de encuentro para reforzar la experiencia del aula en la materia de Inglés.



lunes, 20 de mayo de 2013

B-2 ejercicios unit 6 - 5

2.- It was such a delicious drink that Alice drank it completely
The drink was so delicious that Alice drank it completely.

3.- The book Alice's Adventures in Wonderland is so famous that everybody knows about it.
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland is such a famous book that everybody knows about it.

4.- My brother and I are so different that we never agree with each other.
 My brother and I are such different people that we never agree with each other

5.- My father had such a good imagination that he decided to write novels.
My father was so imaginative that he decided to write novels /
My father's imagination was so good that he decided to write novels.