oscus teacher

Este blog quiere ser un punto de encuentro para reforzar la experiencia del aula en la materia de Inglés.



viernes, 13 de abril de 2012

exam b-2 reported speech + passive (3)


3.- Translate the sentences in direct and reported speech, with the active and passive voice.

1.-Nos dijeron que por qué nos habían pintado el coche.

(indirecto - pasiva): They told us why we had had our car painted.
(directo – pasiva): They told us: “Why have you had your car painted?”
(indirecto - activa): They told us why they had painted our car.
(directo – activa): They told us: “why have they painted your car?”

2.- Me preguntaste que cuántas mesas os habíamos comprado

(indirecto activa):  You asked me how many tables we had bought to you
(directo activa):  You asked me: “how many tables have you bought to us?”
(indirecto pasiva): You asked me how many tables had been bought to you by us
(directo pasiva): You asked me: “how many tables have been bought to us?”
(indirecto otras pasivas): I was asked how many tables we had bought to you

3.- Os pregunté si estudiasteis el estilo indirecto

(indirecto activa): I asked you if you studied reported speech
(directo activa):  I asked you: “ do you study reported speech?”
(indirecto pasiva): I asked you if reported speech was studied by you
(directo pasiva): I asked you: “is reported speech studied by you?”

4.- Les preguntaron si los adolescentes compartirían las tareas domésticas

(indirecto activa): They asked them if teenagers would share the housework
(directo activa):  They asked them: “Will teenagers share the housework?”
(indirecto pasiva): They asked them if the housework would be shared by teenagers
(directo pasiva): They asked them: “will the housework be shared by teenagers?”