oscus teacher

Este blog quiere ser un punto de encuentro para reforzar la experiencia del aula en la materia de Inglés.



viernes, 13 de abril de 2012

exam b-2 reported speech + passive (1)


1.- Rewrite in direct or reported speech

1.- The boss said: “People who don’t obey the company regulations will be fired”.
1.- The boss said that the people who didn’t obey the company regulations would be fired.

2.- Mr Jones said to his son:”Do your homework immediately”.
2.- Mr Jones told his son to do his homework immediately.

3.- I said to my girlfriend:”What are you doing tonight”?
3.- I asked my girlfriend what she was doing that night.

4.- Benjamin asked his mother if she was having mental problems.
4.- Benjamin asked his mother: “are you having mental problems?”

5.- You asked me: “Why don’t you go with me?”
5.- You asked me why I did not go with you