oscus teacher

Este blog quiere ser un punto de encuentro para reforzar la experiencia del aula en la materia de Inglés.



viernes, 13 de abril de 2012

exam b-2 reported speech + passive (2)


2.- Translate into English using direct and reported speech

1.- Me preguntó a dónde había ido el día anterior
She asked me: “ Where did you go yesterday?”
She asked me where I had gone the previous day

2.- Mary dijo que comprendía por qué sus padres habían tomado una decisión tan drástica
Mary said that she understood why her parents had taken such drastic decission.
Mary said:” I understand why my parents have taken/took such drastic decission.

3.- Él dijo que qué harían sus padres cuando lloviera
He asked what his parents would do when it rained.
He said: “what will my parents do when it rains?”

4.- Nuestro amigo nos dijo que si tuviera un Q7 iría a la playa
Our friend told us that if he had a Q7 he would go to the beach
Our friend told us: “if I have a Q7 I will go to the beach”.

5.- La profesora nos dijo que no comiéramos mandarinas en clase
The teacher told us not to eat mandarines in class
The teacher told us: “Don’t eat mandarines in class”.