oscus teacher

Este blog quiere ser un punto de encuentro para reforzar la experiencia del aula en la materia de Inglés.



viernes, 13 de abril de 2012

exam b-1 condicionales (1)


1-a) Traduce las siguientes frases poniéndolas en los 3 tipos de condicional

1.- Si fuera vosotros, hablaría menos y trabajaría más.
- If I am you, I will speak less and I will work more
-  If I were you, I would speak less and I would work more
- If I had been you, I would have spoken less and I would have worked more.

2.- ¿Sería una cosa buena si todo el mundo hablara el mismo idioma?
- Will it be a good thing if everybody speaks the same language?
- Would it be a good thing if everybody spoke the same language?
- Would it have been a good thing if everybody had spoken the same language?

3.- Si Xabi no escribe, sus amigos no comprarán cosas con él
- if Xabi does not write, his friends will not buy things with him
Unless Xabi writes, his friends will not buy things with him
                                                                       
-- if Xabi did not write, his friends would not buy things with him
Unless Xabi wrote, his friends would not buy things with him

-- if Xabi had not written, his friends would  not have bought things with him
Unless Xabi had written, his friends would not have bought things with him

4.- Os lo agradeceríamos si nos las trajerais
- We will thank you if you bring us them / them to us
-- We would thank you if you brought us them
- We would have thanked you if you had brought us them

5.- Nos las enviarás si te las dan
-  you will send us them if they give you them
- You would send us them, if they gave you them
- you would have sent us them, if they had gi ven you them