oscus teacher

Este blog quiere ser un punto de encuentro para reforzar la experiencia del aula en la materia de Inglés.



sábado, 24 de marzo de 2012

exam B-2 - unit 4 (5)


5.- Change these sentences into the passive or active voice.

1 Hooligans have spoilt the enjoyment of football.
The enjoyment of football has been spoilt by hooligans                             

2 The referee watched the players very closely.
2 The players were watched very closely by the referee.

3 They play American football in many countries nowadays.
3 American football is played in many countries nowadays.

4 Someone’s taken my pen.
4 My pen has been taken.

5 The new motorway won’t be completed before the year 2014.
5 They won’t complete the new motorway before the year 2014.

6 Who has my wallet been taken by?
6 Who has taken my wallet?

7 I’m sure they’ll give her a nice present.
7 I’m sure she’ll be given a nice present.

8 John hasn’t invited me to his party.
8 I haven’t been invited to John’s party.

9 The teacher told the students to be quiet.
9 The students were told by their teacher to be quiet.