oscus teacher

Este blog quiere ser un punto de encuentro para reforzar la experiencia del aula en la materia de Inglés.



sábado, 24 de marzo de 2012

condicionales - frases (de la 11 a la 20)


11.- Jugaré a las cartas si pagas mucho dinero
I will play cards if you pay a lot of money
I would play cards if you paid a lot of money
I would have played cards if you had paid a lot of money

12.- nos las enviarás si te las dan
You will send us them if they give you them
You would send us them if they gave you them
You would have sent us them if they had given you them

13.- Si te las dan nos las enviarás
If they give you them you will send us them
If they give them to you, you will send them to us
If they gave you them you would send us them
If they had given you them you would have sent us them

14.- te acompañaré si vas pronto a casa
I will go with you, if you go home early
I would go with you, if you went home early
I would have gone with you, if you had gone home early

15.- si te gusta lo comprarás / lo comprarás si te gusta
you will buy it                                               if you like it
you would buy it                                        if you liked it
you would have  bought it                   if you  had  liked it

16.- si apruebo el examen de conducir, mis padres me comprarán un coche rosa.

If I pass the driving exam,
my parents will buy me a pink car
If I passed the driving exam
My parents would buy me a pink car
If I had passed the driving exam
My parents would have bought me a pink car

17.- si tienes televisión, verás Phineas y Ferb
1.- If you have TV, you will watch Phineas and Ferb
2.- If you had TV, you would watch Phineas and Ferb
3.- If you had had TV, you would have watched Phineas and Ferb

18.- Si nos las trajerais, os lo agradeceríamos (esto es un segundo condicional. La traducción para el primer condiconal sería: si nos las traéis, os lo agradeceremos. Y la traducción del 3º condicional sería: si nos las hubierais traído, os lo habríamos agradecido.
1.-  If you bring us them, we will thank you  / If you bring them to us, we will thank you.
2.- If you brought us them, we would thank you 
3.- If you had brought us them, we would have thanked you 

19.- Si soy inteligente, no saldré con esa chica
1.- If I am intelligent, I will not go out with that girl
2.- If I was intelligent, I would not go out with that girl
3.- If I had been intelligent, I would not have gone out with that girl

20.- si soy tú, no iré contigo
1.- If I am you, I will not go with you
2.- If I WERE you, I would not go with you ( SI FUERA TÚ…)
3.- If I had been you, I would not have gone with you (si hubiera sido tú, no habría ido contigo)