oscus teacher

Este blog quiere ser un punto de encuentro para reforzar la experiencia del aula en la materia de Inglés.



sábado, 24 de marzo de 2012

ejempos frases reported speech con pasiva


- Me preguntaste que por qué no iba contigo indirecto

(directo) You asked me: “Why don’t you go with me?”
(indirecto) You asked me why I did not go with you

- Nos preguntasteis si el bocadillo había sido comido por tu amigo
Te preguné: “¿por qué no lo has traducido?
(directo) pasiva You asked us:”Was the sandwich eaten by your friend?”
(directo) pasiva You asked us:”Has the sandwich been eaten by your friend?”

(directo) activa You asked us: “Did your friend eat the sandwich?”
(directo) activa You asked us: “Has your friend eaten the sandwich?”

(indirecto) pasiva You asked us if the sandwich had been eaten by your friend
(indirecto) activa You asked us if your friend had eaten the sandwich
Otras pasivas - We were asked if the sandwich had been eaten by your friend

Me preguntaste cuándo había bebido leche
Indirecto:
(directo) pasiva You asked me:¿cuándo ha sido bebida la leche por tí? “When has milk been drunk by you?”
(directo) pasiva You asked me:¿cuándo fue bebida la leche por tí? “When was milk drunk by you?”

(directo) activa You asked me: ¿cuándo has bebido la leche? When have you drunk the milk?”
(directo) activa You asked me: ¿cuándo bebiste la leche? “When did you drink the milk?”

(indirecto) pasiva You asked me when milk had been drunk by me
Otras pasivas - I was asked when milk had been drunk by me

You asked me when I had drunk milk
You asked me when had I drunk ?

Nos preguntasteis por qué trajimos lavadoras
Indirecto:
- (directo) pasiva Nos preguntasteis: “por qué las lavadoras son traídas por nosotros?”

You asked us:”Why are the washing machines brought by us?”

- (directo) activa Nos preguntasteis “por qué traéis lavadoras?”

You asked us:”Why do you bring the washing machines?”

- (indirecto) pasiva Nos preguntasteis por qué las lavadoras fueron traídas por nosotros
You asked us why the washing machines were brought by us

(indirecto) activa Nos preguntasteis por qué trajimos lavadoras
You asked us why we brought the washing machines

Otras pasivas
We were asked why we brought the washing machines