oscus teacher

Este blog quiere ser un punto de encuentro para reforzar la experiencia del aula en la materia de Inglés.



miércoles, 16 de mayo de 2012

frases condicionales


1.-  If I go to the zoo I will see a lot of animals
2.- If I went to the zoo I would see a lot of animals
3.- If I had gone to the zoo I would have seen a lot of animals

1.- If I have a car, I will go for a drive
2.- If I had a car, I would go for a drive
3.- If I had had a car, I would have gone for a drive

1.- If I eat many chips I will not be hungry
2.- If I ate many chips I would not be hungry
3.- If I had eaten many chips I would not have been hungry

1.- If you switch on the projector we will see the sentences
2.- If you switched on the projector we would see the sentences
3.- If you had switched on the projector we would have seen the sentences