oscus teacher

Este blog quiere ser un punto de encuentro para reforzar la experiencia del aula en la materia de Inglés.



miércoles, 16 de mayo de 2012

condicionales negativas


Si fuera tú no iría con ella

If I am you I will not go with her
If I were you I would not go with her
If I had been you I would not have gone with her

No me lo dirás si no lo sabes

1 You will not tell me it if you do not know it.
2 You would not tell me it if you did not know it
3 you would not have told me it if you had not known it

1.- You will not tell me it unless you know it
2.- You would not tell me it unless you knew it
3.- You would not have told me it unless you had known it

- you will not make so many mistakes if you are not (aren’t) so impulsive.
- you would not make so many mistakes if you weren’t so impulsive.
- you would not have made so many mistakes if you had not been so impulsive.