oscus teacher

Este blog quiere ser un punto de encuentro para reforzar la experiencia del aula en la materia de Inglés.



martes, 20 de enero de 2015

frases PASIVA DOBLE OBJETO (II)


- Lina paga la factura al fontanero (plumber)
activa = Lina pays the bill to the plumber
pasiva = The plumber is paid the bill by Lina
pasiva = The bill is paid to the plumber by Lina

Salwa está escribiendo una carta a su novio
Salwa is writing a letter to her boyfriend
A letter is being written to her boyfriend by Salwa
Her boyfriend is being written a letter by Salwa

- Ane me comprará manzanas
Ane will buy me apples
Apples will be bought to me by Ane
I will be bought apples by Ane

- ayer compré un bolso a mi madre
activa: yesterday I bought a handbag to my mother(mum) / Yesterday I bought my mother a handbag
pasiva: yesterday a handbag was bought to my mother by me / yesterday my mother was bought a handbag by me