oscus teacher

Este blog quiere ser un punto de encuentro para reforzar la experiencia del aula en la materia de Inglés.



sábado, 25 de enero de 2014

b-1 exam unit 3 (1)



1) rellena los huecos con el verbo en presente perfecto simple o presente perfecto continuo

1.- The whole morning, I ______________________________ (listen) to the CD my friend Michael gave me.
2.- A: “Why can’t Laura come to the party? B: She _________________________________ (break) her leg.
3.- I think I’ll be able to go to university because I __________________________________ (study) very hard and expect good results.
4.- We ___________________________________ (not watch) television for years but we don’t miss it at all.
5.- I ___________________________________ (read) this book for the last two weeks.
6.- Phil ___________________________________ (not) (come back) from the shop yet.
7.- Olivia sings in a band. She ___________________________________ (sing) since she was sixteen.
8.- There is water in the street,  ___________________________________ (it) (rain) ?

después de hacer TÚ el ejercicio puedes comprobar aquí la respuesta