oscus teacher

Este blog quiere ser un punto de encuentro para reforzar la experiencia del aula en la materia de Inglés.



domingo, 11 de diciembre de 2011

exam unit 2 (1)


1- Complete the sentences with the correct future form of the verbs in brackets

1.- In the year 2015 the Internet will be (be) the main means of communication.
2.- I promise I will buy (buy) you a new laptop for your birthday.
3.- A: What are you doing tonight? B: I am going to watch / am watching (watch) a science fiction film on TV.
4.- If you enter the Pleasure Machine, your life will not be (not be) the same again.
5.- Can you hear the funny noise in my computer? I think it is going to crash (crash) soon.
6.- At this time tomorrow we will be chatting (chat) via Skype with our friends in Brazil.
7.- At 7 p.m. tomorrow you’ll find me at home. I will have arrived (arrive) by then.
8.- By next week I will have already bought (already/buy) a new webcam.