oscus teacher

Este blog quiere ser un punto de encuentro para reforzar la experiencia del aula en la materia de Inglés.



sábado, 9 de abril de 2011

B-2 frases reported speech

- Enara me dijo: "no sé qué decirte"
Enara told me: "I do not know what to tell you"
Enara told me she did not know what to tell me

- Ella dijo: "estoy estudiando Inglés"
She said: "I am studying English"
She said she was studying English

- Sara me dijo: "mañana iré contigo a clase"
Sara told me: "I will go with you to class tomorrow"
Sara told me she would go with me to class the following day

- Amaia nos dijo: "ayer fui al teatro con vosotros"
Amaia told us: "I went to the theatre with you yesterday"
Amaia told us she had gone to the theatre with us the day before

- Ella nos dijo: "enviadmela"
She told us: "send me it"
She told us to send her it

- Ellos nos dijeron: "no nos las traigais"
They told us: "don't bring us them"
They told us not no bring them them

- Amaia me dijo: "¿qué hora es?"
Amaia told me: "what time is it?"
Amaia asked me what time it was

- Javi me dijo: "¿te gusta el chocolate?"
Javi told me: "do you like chocolate?"
Javi asked me if I liked chocolate

- Me dijiste: "tu coche está demasiado sucio para que yo vaya contigo"
You told me: "your car is too dirty for me to go with you"
You told me my car was too dirty for you to go with me