oscus teacher

Este blog quiere ser un punto de encuentro para reforzar la experiencia del aula en la materia de Inglés.



miércoles, 3 de febrero de 2010

frases pasado simple - verbos regulares

- I asked the teacher about my exam results (yo le pregunté al profesor por los resultados de mi examen)
  I did not ask the teacher about my exam results
  Did I ask the teacher about my exam results?

- I cleaned my car (yo limpié mi coche)
  I did not clean my car
  Did I clean my car?

- I danced in the party (yo bailé en la fiesta)
  I did not dance in the party
  Did I dance in the party?

- I opened the window (yo abrí la ventana)
  I did not open the window
  Did I open the window?

- I loved him (yo le amaba)
  I did not love him
  Did I love him?

- I lived in Málaga (yo vivía en Málaga)
  I did not live in Málaga
  Did I live in Málaga?