oscus teacher

Este blog quiere ser un punto de encuentro para reforzar la experiencia del aula en la materia de Inglés.



lunes, 22 de septiembre de 2014

wh-questions (repaso)

-->
- wh questions (where, what, why, who, when, how much, how many, which, whose,
- where are you from?
I am from Bilbao
- what are you doing now?
I am writing wh-questions
- what is your favourite job?
My favourite job is being a teacher
- why DO YOU come to class? = por qué vienes a clase?
Because I want to learn = porque quiero aprender
- when will you come to class? = cuándo vendrás a clase
I will come to class all the days – everyday = vendré a clase todos los días
- how much time did you spend in this class last week? = ¿cuánto tiempo pasaste en esta clase la semana pasada?
I spent 7 hours in this class last week = pasé 7 horas en esta clase la semana pasada.
- how many books have you bought? (buy – present perfect) = cuántos libros has comprado?
I have bought several books = he comprado varios libros.
- how old are you?
I am eighteen years old.
- how many boys are there in this group? = cuántos chicos hay en este grupo?
- what are their names? = cuáles son sus nombres?
- which one is the most intelligent? = cuál es el más inteligente?
¿cuál es tu color favorito? = which is your favourite colour?
¿cuál es el libro más caro? = which is the most expensive book?