oscus teacher

Este blog quiere ser un punto de encuentro para reforzar la experiencia del aula en la materia de Inglés.



sábado, 17 de mayo de 2014

EXAM 3ª EVALUACIÓN B-2 (2)


2) completa los huecos poniendo el verbo en el tiempo correspondiente

1.- If you … (kill) him, you would go to prison. =
2.- Where you … (go) if they paid you the tickets? =
3.- kevin and his friends will see me in the future unless they… (study) hard. =
4.- a red-hot poker … (burn)  you if you had held it too long. =
5.- I would have studied English literature if my level of English … (be) better. =
6.- If I … (be)  you, I would read more often. =
7.- you… (make) so many mistakes if you were not so impulsive. =
8.- If the door… (not be) locked she would have been able to get in. =
9.- If Alice had not eaten the poisonous mushrooms she… (not become) ill. =
10.- If the bus… (not break) down we will not arrive late = 

después de hacer TÚ el ejercicio puedes comprobar aquí la respuesta