oscus teacher

Este blog quiere ser un punto de encuentro para reforzar la experiencia del aula en la materia de Inglés.



jueves, 3 de abril de 2014

test online reported questions and statements b-2 13-14 examples



1) Cambia las siguientes preguntas a estilo directo o indirecto según corresponda

1.- They said they had studied the day before

2.- She told us: “when have you left?”

3.- Rubén told us (that) he did not bring us it.

4.- I said to you: “ I will be with you”

5.- Ainhoa asked Gaizka: “ What time is it?”

6.- Andoni said: “ I went to France”.

7.- Alazne said: “ I have seen the park”. 

8.- Sandra said: “I have slept a lot”

9.- Ainhoa said: “I will study English”.

10.- Diego told his mother (that) he would do his homework that night

11.- Raquel said his father had had an accident the week before.

12.- Iraia asked me when I was going to help her.

13.- María asked us WHY we had not gone out the night before

ejercicio corregido