oscus teacher

Este blog quiere ser un punto de encuentro para reforzar la experiencia del aula en la materia de Inglés.



viernes, 4 de noviembre de 2011

B-2 exam unit1 -1


1)  Complete the sentences with the correct tense of the verbs in brackets.

1- Oihane  has studied / has been studying (study) English since 1990.
2- Íñigo worked (work) hard yesterday but he is not working (not work) now.
3- This is the best film I have (ever) seen (see).
4- He phoned (phone) me while I was having lunch (have lunch).
5- When you arrived (arrive) I had left / was leaving (leave).
6- Gandhi studied (study) law in London.
7- After Gandhi had helped (help) to win independence for India, a fanatic assassinated (assassinate) him.
8- At the moment we are reading (read) a biography of Martin Luther King.
9- I was exhausted because I had been running / had run (run) for five hours.
10- Many people fight / have fought (fight) for peace in the world.