oscus teacher

Este blog quiere ser un punto de encuentro para reforzar la experiencia del aula en la materia de Inglés.



miércoles, 27 de enero de 2010

examen 1º - lo que "entra"

EXAMEN 1º - LO QUE "ENTRA"
UNIDAD 4
- PAST PERFECT
I had gone / I had not gone / Had I gone?
- FUTURO SIMPLE - WILL + V (infinitivo)
I will return / I will not return / Will I return?
- FUTURO - BE GOING TO + V (infinitivo)
I am going to stay / I am not going to stay / Am I going to stay?
- FUTURO CONTINUO
I will be sleeping / I will not be sleeping / Will I be sleeping?
- FUTURO PERFECTO
I will have eaten / I will not have eaten / Will I have eaten?
- COMPARATIVOS
tall / taller / the tallest
beautiful / more beautiful / the most beautiful
good / better / the best
- TOO ENOUGH
Javi is too young to drive
Javi is not old enough to drive
UNIDAD 5
- CONDICIONALES
1) If you work hard you will be tired
2) If you worked hard you would be tired
3) If you had worked hard you would have been tired

y, aparte... todo lo que se haya visto en clase